Tank cleaning, pipping, vacuuming & pumping services
Our specialists have the necessary certification and training required by regulatory law at the local, state, and federal levels. We use cutting edge technology and equipment and a highly expert team to complete a safe and effective project for your company.
Some of the services that we offer include:
- Above and In-ground Tank Cleaning
- Piping- Pneumatic and Mechanical Pigging
- Plant Decommissioning and Demolition of Piping Systems
- Vacuuming Services- Wet or dry
- Pumping Capabilities
- Mobile Heat & Steam – Heating of Heavy Petri – Chem Flushes
- Hydroblasting up to 20,000 psi
Our top priority is to use cost-effective measures to complete the work with quality, all while maintaining and meeting any technical requirements necessary. Our team has the training and experience to safely operate each piece of equipment that we use while maintaining the highest quality and safety standards.
ICT personnel are OSHA 1910, confined space entry and meter competent certified. We own and operate power wet & dry vacuum and mobile heat & steam trucks, hydraulic and submersible pumps, 500 barrel temporary fuel (FRAC) storage tanks, and pressure washing systems including omni-directional and 20,000 PSI hydroblasting equipment.