When a site is no longer viable, we help bring the project to a successful close with our decommissioning and demolition services
Our highly skilled experts in hazardous and industrial waste cleanup provide effective and responsible decommissioning services. We practice meticulous safety procedures that effect responsible solutions to the decommissioning or demolition of your site. We develop innovative and proven methods to help close facilities that are no longer operational or viable.
When plants are ready for closure, we draw on our vast experience to dismantle and decommission them safely. Our experts have performed hundreds of projects in a wide range of settings and are qualified to complete your project effectively and safely.
Our decommissioning and demolition services include:
- Entire fuel system cleaning and removal of tanks, etc.
- Fuel asset recovery with mobile heat capabilities
- Large quantity pumping and transfer of petroleum
- Draining, cleaning of plant process equipment: pipe, pumps, etc.
- Cleaning power plants and facilities prior to dismantlement
- Limited removal of tanks associated with dismantlement
- Complete disposal and transportation of accumulated waste from cleaning
- Pumping and cleaning of settlement ponds
- Removal of floating roofs